Beta Firmware 4.01 beta5:bug fix

26 4月 2010

4.01 beta5 bug fix:

  • incorrect image Overscan/Underscan problem
  • support USB wifi adapter BUFFALO WLI-UC-G300HP
  • missing EPG data when Magic TV is always on for a long time

If you are using older 4.01 beta firmware and your Magic TV has internet connection (wire or wireless), you can do a online firmware update to beta4.

對應Firmware版本:
MTV3000/3100(D)/3500/3600D4.01beta5
MTV5000(D)
 :4.01beta5

來源

avbuzz主題:MagicTV MTV3000 recording firmware

9 comments:

billbill 說...

I am using MTV3000, just upgrade to ver. 4.01 beta5 but it always shows the very low signal strength, so that it make the image not smooth. before that I was using ver 3.05.

billbill 說...

I search the channels and seems that it is better now. but I don't know why I need to seach the channels again!!!

btw, I don't know what is meaning and the difference between the signal quality and signal strength.

匿名 說...

my problem is, with 4.01 beta5, after cut commercials and rename the files with TV file editor, the subtitle gone smaller (smaller font size), then there's the problem with the timeline, it jumps around when I go fast forward/backward. It never happens with any of the 3.XX firmares.

匿名 說...

If there is a firmware in the future that allows me to set recording time of the TV programs in my set top box over the internet/mobile phone that will be great!

匿名 說...

有冇人知點分 D-Link DWA-140 rev. B , 係咪 rev. B ?

紙巾爸爸 說...

“已錄製電視節目表”和“增值功能”內,可否加大資料的字體,像EPG內的字體大小就比較清晰。

匿名 說...

我想請教:
我2008年12月買左部3500,之後從未試過系統升級,因為唔見左本 MANUAL,所以想請教一下,
1.點樣知道自己部機用緊甚麼 VERSION?
2.系統升級後,接收係咪一定好過未升級前?
3.若果從未做過升級,係咪要遂個遂個VERSION UPGRADE上去,唔可以一下子就UPGRADE THE LATEST VERSION架?
麻煩哂

匿名 說...

who hv 3.04 firmware? it may better.
It is fewer bug and i think it is best firmware version.thinks!

ursa ng 說...

Only question, and no answer here, can magic TV do something to improve it. I want to solve my problem, not only share the feeling.

發佈留言